Skip to content

Re-entry permit

If you are a holder of a Danish residence permit and lose your residence permit during your stay in UAE or have a new passport issued in connection with name changes/expiry of your passport, you can apply for a re-entry permit at the Danish Consulate General in Dubai through VFS GCC LLC.

How to apply for re-entry permit


1. Fill out an application form, for more information please go to The Danish Immigration Service's website

2. Pay the fee to the Danish embassy using the link

3. Book an appointment with VFS

4. After receiving the application the Consulate General will contact the Danish Immigration Service and request an authorisation to issue re-entry permit to Denmark. Please note that this process can take between a few days and several weeks.